“Blood flowed, heads broken at Lagos #BBNaija auditions” — An Eyewitness Account
Noble ICE “Blood flowed, heads broken at Lagos #BBNaija auditions” — An Eyewitness Account I passed by the venue yesterday morning and the crowd was already beginning to overflow. Read Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson’s very detailed , jarring, albeit hilarious eye witness account to that farce called BBN auditions. According to him, blood flowed, limbs were torn and heads broken. Where do I start from? From going for BBN auditions to turning to a casualty specialist and helping admit unconscious bodies in the hospital? Mentally traumatized:Permit me this tautology. The blood and mangled flesh I have seen this morning alone could fill up a 400 leaved photo album if I decided to take pictures. Have never been happier to be back home. As early as 5am this morning,my mum phoned me. I told her I was preparing to head to Ikeja for the Big Brother Naija auditions,and she seemed hesitant with a response to that. I kind of expected a ‘good luck’ or something s...

Comments
Post a Comment