Journal of a solider (chapter 1)

Noble ICE
I always wanted to join the military ever since I was 7 and I kept to that Dream.

 After going to a military secondary school I made up my mind to join the Military Academy. It was hard because, I knew no one but, after 2 years I mead it into their Academy.
Surviving in the academy was not easy but, with my morale boosting sentence ("This why I want to be a solider") I had the trust to keep moving on. After all our hectic training for four years, the day everyone was waiting for came.

Finally on our passing out parade day, it had to be canceled because, a friend of mine (Charlie) had abused an instructor that he would deal with when commissioned. So we were put to stay back for an extra week.
Then it all went wrong when some people planned to kill the person who was responsible for the delay of our graduation.   I well knowing who it was and it would cause more trouble decided to save him for the sake of us being coursemate (to us soliders is like being a brother ). Then we had to do what gats do.........
Next chapter will be available on the 2nd of December 2018 only @ shawazah.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Falz – Talk

Notorious criminals in Arondizuogu in Imo