Since We Got Married, My Wife Does Not Allow Females Come Near Me – Oritsefemi
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Noble ICE
Today 10:36
Since We Got Married, My Wife Does Not Allow Females Come Near Me – Oritsefemi
Singer Oritsefemi, says since he got married in 2017, his stunning wife, Nabilla, has stopped him from getting close to females. In an recent interview with Punch, Oritsefemi said
“There are certain things I cannot do again because I am married. I respect my wife a lot. Though I still hang out with my male friends, I cannot do that with ladies any longer. My wife does not even allow ladies come near me. She makes it clear to them that I am her husband and they should stay away.” he said
Noble ICE According to a report by Punch Metro, police operatives on stop and search duty at Nyanya, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory, have arrested one Tochukwu Nwodo, 32, and his accomplices, Gabriel Ileso, 32, and Michael Damelak, 20, for being in possession of a fabricated pistol and three live ammunition. The FCT Police Command said the suspects confessed during interrogation that they were on the way to a robbery operation with the firearm, which was allegedly supplied by a dismissed soldier, Friday Audu, 32. The FCT Commissioner of Police, Bala Ciroma, said two fabricated pistols, 11 rounds of live ammunition, an expended ammunition and some military uniform and accoutrements were recovered from them. While speaking to journalists, Audu, who was dismissed from the army along with over 300 others for mutiny in Maiduguri, Borno State, last year, said he knew nothing about the recovered pistols. He accused one of his co-suspects, whom he claimed was his...
Noble ICE Trailer Load Of Tramadol, Illegal Drugs Worth N44M Seized By Customs. Operatives of the Nigerian Customs Service in Niger State has impounded a trailer carrying tramadol and other substances suspected to be illicit drugs worth about forty-four million naira (N44,000,000). The trailer carrying the items was intercepted by the service’ special strike force along minna-suleja-minna road. They were concealed under sacks and other items. Briefing journalists on the seizure and other seizures made, at the Nigerian customs service command headquarters in Minna, the national coordinator of the strike force, Deputy Comptroller of Customs, Abdullahi Kirawa said but for the eagle eye of men and officers in his team, the items would have made their way into the society, pointing out what dangers they could pose to the society. He said one person has been arrested in connection to the items and that investigation is still ongoing to unravel other culprits. Mr Kir...
Noble ICE “My first time in an aeroplane, I thought I’d die” – Comedian, Woli Agba shares Popular Nigerian comic act, Ayobami Ajewole , better known as Woli Agba , has just shared that he was really frightened the first time he flew in an aircraft. He reveals that this was years back, when the Alfa Sule Dance Troupe gave him an opportunity to travel by air from Lagos to Abuja for the first time in his life. Before then, he stated in an interview that it never occurred to him that he could enjoy the luxury of air travel. He said, “It was really the first opportunity I had to travel out of the country. We went to South Africa. It was also the first time I would enter a plane. In fact, I didn’t even know that one could travel by air from Lagos to Abuja. “When the plane took off, I was smiling inside me. Suddenly, the pilot announced that the plane was in a sort of trouble. It was not funny. There and then, I told God that He didn’t bring me on t...
Comments
Post a Comment